Thursday, October 20, 2011

Small But Mighty with Want2Scrap


Hi everyone! Today over at Want2Scrap I am talking a little bit about leftovers, card casserole, craft supply stew! ;) You know, the bits and pieces of pretty papers and embellishments we all have little piles of. Supplies too useful to get rid of. I thought I'd share a recent mini card making session I had using leftover papers and the smallest  Nestabling frames in three packages.


 I hope you can join me over at Want2Scrap today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!


Photobucket
Want2Scrap™ Products Used:
Nestabling Labels Nine Purple Rhinestone
72 Count - Black Rhinestones - Self Adhesive
Nestabling Labels Two Red Rhinestones 72 Count - Red Rhinestones - Self Adhesive
NestablingClassic Diamonds Lavender Pearl

Other Products Used:
Die Templates:Spellbinders Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles LG
Paper: CM, Teresa Collins, Target, vintage sheet music and Sassafrass
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, My Cute Stamps and Wilson Designs
Ink: Staz on
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Twine: The Twinery

Photobucket

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh my bling! Between the pearls and that delish sparkly frosting, wowza! :>