Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wilson Designs Release Week, Day 2!


Hey y'all!  Day two with Wilson Designs.  Today I'm going clean and graphic by repeating one of the image stamps over and over to create a background and pairing it with one of the fun sentiments in the set.


This card would be a great one to send off along with a packet of pictures to the grandparents or to a friend you went on a trip with.  You know I also couldn't resist highlighting the camera lense with a little silver bling right? 

Have you been hopping along and leaving comments for all of the designers each day to up your chances of winning this cute set that releases on friday? I hope so! The winner is going to be one happy stamper!

and don't forget me ;)
Thanks so much for coming by! Looking forward to hearing what you think of the new set so far!

Photobucket
Stamps: Wilson Designs
Bling: Want2Scrap
Paper: Papertrey
Ink: SU!
Punch: CM

Photobucket

11 comments:

sharon g said...

I really like how you made just 3 stand out. I've seen that before, and have loved it each time. GREAT idea.

Sherrie K. said...

Very cool...love how you hightlighted the camera lens!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

VanessaB said...

FUN! love the design!

Natasha G.P. said...

That is a cute retro sort of look. Nicely done.

Cassi said...

love your stamping here!

Amber Sheaves said...

I think all cameras should be blinged out!!

{Chrissie} said...

Love love love the pink and gray together! Awesome job!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Great stamping! Hey...I love bling! So I think it's perfect on your card!

Unknown said...

CUTE card!

Janice said...

Wonderful idea, love it!

Lisa Petrella said...

LOVIN' that vintage camera image!! FANTASTIC design and color scheme! I also LOVE the touches of bling and the tab at the top!